Lockwood 529 Exterior Escape Deadlatch
Designed as a non handed, easy to install lockset. This top quality range is suitable for residential and commercial applications including office partitioning.
- Brass bolt with 13mm projection
- 60mm standard backset, 70mm and 127mm latches available
- Can be keyed alike, master keyed, grand master keyed, maison keyed or construction keyed.
- Inside: Opened by knob at all times. Turnbutton locks or unlocks exterior knob.
Outside: Opened by knob when unlocked. Key locks or unlocks exterior knob but does not retract bolt.
Knob and Roses
High purity zinc alloy.
32 to 48mm (all functions except 534 which suits doors 32 to 45mm).
60mm standard backset. 70mm and 127mm latches available separately.
13mm projection brass bolt.
- 5 pin tumbler mechanism
- Brass cylinder and brass barrel
Lockwood 530 Series Locksets have been successfully tested to 2 hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1:2005 Fire Resistant Doorsets.
Satin Chrome Brushed SC
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
Restricted Special Keying
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
Key in Knob and Key in Lever Catalogue Section (.pdf, 1.6 MB)